What's new

50-150 F2.8 SIGMA APO DC D EX HSM II

TWright33

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
522
Reaction score
207
Location
Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the title states-

50-150 F2.8 SIGMA APO DC D EX HSM II- For NIKON

This lens is in excellent condition. Focus is fast and lens is sharp. It will come with both caps, hood, and a padded leather bag that it came in.

Only reason for selling is that I want something just a little different. Personal taste.

$600 shipped TYD insured (+.03% paypal fees)

$DSC_2417.webp
 
Last edited:
Ah, too bad it was not Sony A-Mount ... I would buy that in a second.

Shoot!

I wish I could help you out.

Spectacular lens.

I could sell on eBay fairly fast, but I hate paying eBay.
 
Definitely interested, I sent you a response to pm. And I'll gladly pay the .03% paypal fee...you must be tight with them to get such a great rate. =)

I have responded back and answered your questions.

I've had to pull some strings to get the .03 rate!
 
This is sold.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom