jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2011 #1 Marked down from $299.99 to $149.99 for the next 24 hours. In case you were thinking of buying it,this may be a good time.
Marked down from $299.99 to $149.99 for the next 24 hours. In case you were thinking of buying it,this may be a good time.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2011 #2 The B&H web site is showing Lightroom 3 for $299, no discount: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Software for Mac & 65081059 B&H Do you have a different link than what I have posted here?
The B&H web site is showing Lightroom 3 for $299, no discount: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Software for Mac & 65081059 B&H Do you have a different link than what I have posted here?
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2011 #3 B&H Photo Photoshop Lightroom 3 Software for Mac & Windows <---24hr sale
jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 KmH, that's bizarre. See the link from 2WheelPhoto. That's what I saw, but I also got it in an email from B&H.
KmH, that's bizarre. See the link from 2WheelPhoto. That's what I saw, but I also got it in an email from B&H.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 3, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #5 I got the E-mail as well. That's a good price for great software.
Hickeydog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 25, 2011 Messages 205 Reaction score 45 Location Sagamore Hills, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2011 #6 What about student discount? Does this also apply? Lightroom for $50 would be fantastic in my current fiscal situation.
What about student discount? Does this also apply? Lightroom for $50 would be fantastic in my current fiscal situation.