50+ pics for C&C!!!!

apparently your not getting the point... so i'm done with you

wow, posting that many photos is a real dumb move... its now 5 minutes later, and its finally done loading... go get a flickr account

When you clicked on a thread that said "50+ pics for C+C," what exactly did you expect?

Sounds like you need a new ISP. I have a 5 meg connection and the page loads in under 10 seconds. And 5 meg is not all that fast... Now days you can get 40 meg for $100 a month.

And if you would have taken a few minutes and read some other posts where people posted even 10 photos in their initial post you would have seen that everyone hates when people post more than 3 or 4 for C&C. Most of us will never take the time to actually look at that many shots to find one worth C&Cing. However after a quick glance through the shots you have White balance issues, composition issues, Exposure issues, focus issues, and camera shake or motion blur issues.

The average well built portfolio contains 12-15 images/photographs. 20 Is the max for a portfolio. You should keep that in mind when putting together images to post. You might find it easier to upload all of them to flickr and then give a link to direct viewers to your flickr page. Try and keep it cohesive when shooting and posting them. The long exposures of the water were great though.

wow that's certainly alot of information to soak up in one go!
n.gif

i like the relatively still rockshelf pic with the water below.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back