twice_mum TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Ukraine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2010 #1 I very much want to buy! Price up to $ 1000. All thanks!
B BLD_007 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 330 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2010 #2 twice_mum said: I very much want to buy! Price up to $ 1000. All thanks! Click to expand... 5d mark2?
twice_mum said: I very much want to buy! Price up to $ 1000. All thanks! Click to expand... 5d mark2?
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2010 #3 BLD_007 said: twice_mum said: I very much want to buy! Price up to $ 1000. All thanks! Click to expand... 5d mark2? Click to expand... Highly doubt it since that's about a $2,400 body. Classic all the way!
BLD_007 said: twice_mum said: I very much want to buy! Price up to $ 1000. All thanks! Click to expand... 5d mark2? Click to expand... Highly doubt it since that's about a $2,400 body. Classic all the way!