What's new

5Dmk3 with Canon Grip

Joined
Mar 22, 2014
Messages
99
Reaction score
29
Location
London , Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FOR SALE:

CANON 5Dmk3 with Canon Grip: $2500.00 SHIPPED

Located near Knoxville Tennessee. A local sale would be ideal

...
In as new condition no blemishes or issues of any kind. Shutter count 5485 and change. ( I've taken a few shots to test a new lens I bought ) Selling because I find myself shooting sports much more often than I used to and I want a 7Dmk2. I'm keeping my 6d for portraits and weddings.
 

Attachments

  • 10991231_10204349761719468_5373962612783448395_n.webp
    10991231_10204349761719468_5373962612783448395_n.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 130
  • FullSizeRender.webp
    FullSizeRender.webp
    463.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0751.webp
    IMG_0751.webp
    242.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0753.webp
    IMG_0753.webp
    307.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0754.webp
    IMG_0754.webp
    195.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0755.webp
    IMG_0755.webp
    312.7 KB · Views: 136
I have wanted a 5dmk3 for a long time. Nice camera
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom