7" DMHI Ruige Field Monitor (DSLR/Digital Video) + Extras $325

kaistreets

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For Sale: One PRACTICALLY NEW 7inch HDMI monitor for digital camera (Ruige TL-S701HD) plus extras.

Price: $260 for Local Pick Up (Los Angeles/Pasadena)
Price: $280 for Shipping, Paypal, Insurance! (48 States Only)

Comes With: One 7inch HD monitor, One Convertible Sun Hood, Sony Mount (already installed), Two Sony Batteries, One 11inch Articulating Arm, One HDMI Plug Lock (already installed), One Linear Zoom Peaking Trigger, Original Box and Manual.
Does Not Come With: Sony Battery Charger, HDMI Cable. (power cord not necessary, powered by Sony batteries)

This Monitor was used no more that 3 times. I am selling this to fund a wide angle lens (which is more important than a monitor at this point)

Ruige Thin Type HD LCD monitors can work with all brands of HDSLR and HDV, like Nikon, Canon 5D MARKII, Mark III, Canon 7D, 6D cameras, and Sony, Panasonic video cameras which with HDMI output.

Ruige Thin Type HD LCD monitors possess high brightness, high picture quality and high contrast features. Clear and sharp picture and exact color temperature correction represent the real color of the original signals. Multi-professional functions possessed can meet different professional needs.

Specs:
Model Number: TL-S701HD
Screen Size: 7"
Resolution: 1024*600
Brightness: 250cd/m2
Contrast: 700:1
Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 (switchable)
Input: HDMI (HDMI IN)

*Only Serious Inquiries Only!!!
*No Out Out of Country Inquiries!!!
*Please Contact me via email at [email protected] or text 562.999.2717 and I will get back with you quickly!!!

Pix: (taken with iphone)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back