70 year old pin up.

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't shared anything in quite a while. Since Covid started I've shot no one but my long suffering wife. Fortunately she seems to enjoy it.
Ebay wigs and charity shop costuming, backgrounds changed in Portrait Pro 21 plus a little digital MUA work.
Two shots to show her versatility for those who haven't seen her before.

Avengers-7490d2b&wsmall.jpg

Studio5.4.22.2661e.jpg

Looks like she got tired of you shooting her, and is about to shoot you!

Looks like she got tired of you shooting her, and is about to shoot you!
If you look closely into the barrel you'll see it's not quite round. I had to paint in the black hole and got a bit lazy. The revolver is actually a .177 air pistol replica (for the gun nuts) Webley .455 Mk V1 service revolver. For the gun safety people, even though this is an air pistol I proved it, made sure there was no compressed air cylinder installed and even then I set the camera on a tripod and shot with my wireless trigger. I was a tiny bit more careful than the people on a certain movie set.

Revolver1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
look closely into the barrel you'll see it's not quite round. I had to paint in the black hole and got a bit lazy.

If you hadn't said anything I wouldnt have noticed. LOL As always great

Just a friendly reminder to tread very lightly, as images of firearms are allowed (for the sake of art) but discussion of firearms and related politics is not permitted.

Just a friendly reminder to tread very lightly, as images of firearms are allowed (for the sake of art) but discussion of firearms and related politics is not permitted.
Thanks for the reminder Snow Bear, I didn't even notice that we were doing that. Sorry.
We Brits don't tend to get terribly excited about the subject. ;)

No real harm. A nice set of photos, by the way.

Most reactions

Back