8 shots

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have gone through most of the shots from today. The shoot was done in exchange for a day of babysitting! :thumbup: So I tryed my best, but I really struggled w/exposure due to the nature of this babys bright white hair and the fact that he *would not* stay still for anything. And would not look at the camera at all.. when he walked, eh looked straight down at his feet. And he was just off and running constantly, so I only got about 100 shots. Narrowed down to these 8 but know that even these 8 aren't what I want them to be. Please help with some CC. I don't know if I can do something, anything, different to make them their best. Thank you in advacne
1. (dirt)
IMG_09782.jpg

2. (flowers) [not in love with this, but the mother wanted the selective coloring and asked for it]
IMG_09772.jpg

3. (close up)
IMG_09412-2.jpg

4. (my personal favorite)
IMG_09542-1.jpg

5. (cheesy classic)
IMG_09582-1.jpg

6. (like it, but how to make it better...)
IMG_09612.jpg

7. (*ditto above question, how to make it better..)
IMG_09692.jpg

8. (fence.. too bad I clipped the back of his head.. the focus is off his face, but I still like it..)
IMG_09742.jpg

ah, no.. I don't know where he's from . His eyes are like shocking blue and his hair is like shocking white. trying to balance it in pp. guess I did a bad job :(

ah, no.. I don't know where he's from . His eyes are like shocking blue and his hair is like shocking white. trying to balance it in pp. guess I did a bad job :(

no you didn't do a bad job at all. i didn't mean that at all. i made the Norway reference because he has white hair and blue eyes.......almost looks like a little viking.

he would be very difficult to photo and to PP.
do you have any studio lights?
when you photograph him, where are you metering?

no you didn't do a bad job at all. i didn't mean that at all. i made the Norway reference because he has white hair and blue eyes.......almost looks like a little viking.

he would be very difficult to photo and to PP.
do you have any studio lights?
when you photograph him, where are you metering?

Ah, thanks. No, no studio lights. I tryed to stay in the shade and do an all around meter. Thats what was suggested overall when I asked for advice the other day. When I metered his hair, it came out way way underexposed overall.

I would like to show his mom some... which ones do you all suggest?

the 5th is the best shot! :)
because of the position of right arm and feet ... i really love it!

Fede

4 and 5 are my favorites

I have to say that the vignette works quite well as it draws more attention to your subject...its easy to over do it though

The fence pic had great potential

Overall pretty good :p

thanks very much. i showed the mother most of them, she seemed enthusiastic about them, but I still feel uneasy about the shoot. I know I can do better. The lighting was too harsh in most of them, so I need to shoot this little boy in better lighting situation next time.

Thanks again for the replies here :)

I loved them all. I can't believe that little boy with his super blonde hair, super blue eyes, and super red lips. Man, if only I came out something like that. :)

Most reactions

Back