What's new

8UH

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
dsc00067tx.jpg
 
PlasticSpanner said:
Wow! What's the depth on that? About 1/2 inch! :lol:

What lens and F# was it with?

It was shot with my sigma 70-300mm at 250mm and f5.6

thanks!
 
My favorite part about this shot is the title of the thread. 8UH. It made me laugh and I thank you for that.

Aside from that, it's a great shot! Depth of field is paper-thin! It also appears to be an Apple keyboard, ATTA BOY!!!! :thumbup:
 
I saw the title, and thought "Buh!?" hehe. Very nice DOF...the keyboard thing is something I've never been able to do. Nice job!
 
Nice one! 8UH will have to be your new trademark!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom