8x10 Digital Camera? You bet!

I'll take two so I can take images in stereo.

I'll take two so I can take images in stereo.
My stereoscopic viewers arrived today, so I'd like to try that - however I think lens separation will be a little large for normal stereophotography & I'm a bit concerned the combination of a very high base ISO (2100) and the electronic shutter speed of 1/26s max might prove excessively limiting.

Even so I might start saving for one. By the time I've got the tax alone covered there will probably be better options.

"The LargeSense LS911 features a single shot 9×11-inch monochrome CMOS sensor with a 75-micron pixel size, a high base sensitivity of ISO 2100, and a maximum sensitivity of ISO 6400."

Love this line........
“We tend to refer to it as 8×10 as that is the closest format that people search for,” LargeSense says.

"Although the sensor can only produce monochrome photos" "The electronic shutter of the camera allows for the use of lenses that don’t have shutters, and shutter speeds as fast as 1/26s can be used." I've seen thing like this before. Cool designing and obvious high image specs. but not here yet.

Oh no wonder it looked familiar. 2018

I'm still not sold on it. LargeSense LS911 Hands-On: The First Digital Large Format Camera

Most reactions

New Topics

Back