What's new

A 1901 Door

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2framed.jpg
 
I like it - love the shade of blue.

Is that some blurring (cloning perhaps?) going on on the far right side or is it just the shadows (or my eyes)? The right side seems so much sharper.
 
I like it - love the shade of blue.

Is that some blurring (cloning perhaps?) going on on the far right side or is it just the shadows (or my eyes)? The right side seems so much sharper.


I see it too... There is even part of the shadow that is messed up.


Other than that side of the picture.. I like the image.
 
Is that some blurring (cloning perhaps?) going on on the far right side or is it just the shadows (or my eyes)? The right side seems so much sharper.
yes, unfortunately there was a big shadow of an electrical box on the right side, so I tried cloning, I see the soft spot too :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom