What's new

A Bad Day At Sea

myopia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
920
Reaction score
0
Location
MA and CO
this guy is having trouble...

2458717814_bc5e9d7bae_o.jpg
 
haha!

I love the waves and rough water in the background. Oh I miss the ocean!!
 
hahaha, I love this picture! I cant wait to spend my summer on the pacific! Its going to be amazing!
 
What the hell is that?!
 
What the hell is that?!


Looks like a Cuttlefish to me..no pun intended hehe. :lol: They are bottom dewellers for the most part, and their final fate is usually Ninelives, or some viarety of Spam like "meat".

Nice photo though. Really captures his mood, which seems both comical and how he's feeling the typical grind of his work day. Dangerous job, but I was on a warship :meh:
 
Cuttle fish are related to squid and octopus. This thing look more like a ray or a skate.....either way it's a great picture.

Vince
 
Don't know if I'd put that guy on my head... Haha

I give my bird cuttlefish bones to chew on. Thought you should know. :P
 
i wouldnt put that guy on my head neither.........and that goes for the fish too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom