A bit of this and a bit of that

OMG! That starfish has people hands!:lol: Ha. Anyway i love the shots. There used to be a cowfish in one of the tanks where i worked, love em. I also have a 50D and i love it. You might have just convinced me to get the sigma over the Tamron 60mm
Those cowfishes look great. It was the first time i saw one i Amsterdam zoo though. And I love the Sigma 105, great lens to work with. Thanks for the reply :)
Great shots, what ISO did you use. Looks like these were shot in low light, did you have any artificial lighting?

I have the 50D also and love it so far.
I used ISO100. But I also use a Speedlite 430EX with a Lumiquest softbox for some extra light. I usually shoot at F14 and without a flash I cant get a good shutterspeed that I need for the bugs and stuff. Im also very happy with the 50D, Im glad that I bought that one :) Thank you for your comment
haven't been on the site in a while good too see some old timers still posting great work, framing is a bit much though :p
Thanks..............and I like the framing :)
Very nice!
Cheers :)
very nice work

Excellent macros. My personal favorite if #4. Very tough to get a great composition on a subject like that, but you did it very well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back