What's new

A Blade

JPmkV

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
192
Reaction score
14
Location
Brigantine NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't really dabbled in much macro photography, but I gave it a shot today. This was shot with my 50mm 1.8 wide open.

 
Nice, I like the central composition. The only small thing that bugs me slightly is thew one blade of grass that's cut off on the right hand side.
 
Nice, I like the central composition. The only small thing that bugs me slightly is thew one blade of grass that's cut off on the right hand side.

I see what you mean. I might be able to clone that out or even give the image a tighter crop to just cut it out entirely.
 
The only small thing that bugs me slightly is thew one blade of grass that's cut off on the right hand side.

Good capture of green. Try to reduce the blue hue and that might help.
 
I do like your idea!
My favourite colour!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom