What's new

A Boxer and a Church

boomersgot3

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Guiness. He is 6 months old and when he stands on his back paws he is as tall as me (well almost). Such a BIG baby too!!!
guiness.jpg

These are of a Church. We were driving when these were taken so take that into consideration please! :)
Church2.jpg


church3.jpg

Church.jpg

This last one I really like. The original picture contained more of the church and was turned the regular way but I like this way alot better. Just plays better this way.
Thanks
 
I really like the black and white church.
It looks almost like it was actually taken a really long time ago.
and the shot of your dog is also very good.
 
That is the way I thought it felt too! Antiquish. I ran a few actions then adjusted to taste but didn't like the look so I just played. I get my best stuff sometimes like that!
 
Yeah the sky in the church picture looks off, looks PS'ed to death.
 
I like the last church picture best. The first two seem fuzzy, which is understandable if you were driving at the time.
Maybe try an aperture of f/8 or f/10 to get more of Guiness' face in focus :)
 
The sky in the first 2 pictures was actually really weird looking in the original photo. Blotchy looking so it kept that feel in photoshop. I was traveling down the interstate going 65 so a little blurr I kinda expected. But I actually softened it during pp. I think Guiness (as in the beer, not as in smart LOL) was at a ap of 4 or so. I know not all of his face is in focus but I liked the shot anyway. Thanks for the comments!
 
Your baby is a cutie! I'm owned by two as well :) Your Guiness has a very similar facial structure to my Ty (although he is fawn). My second is a Brindle, but he has a white face mask.

DSC_0395.jpg
 
I think Guiness is considered brindle but I am not sure. I will have to ask DH! Aren't they the sweetest dogs ever!?!?!
 
I think Guiness is considered brindle but I am not sure. I will have to ask DH! Aren't they the sweetest dogs ever!?!?!

Yes, he is a Brindle :) And yes they are the silliest, best dogs ever! (Now, if I can just get through potty-training with my little one...)
 
Oh yes-Guiness isn't done either. He does wonderful at my in-laws house but he isnot used to being away from home and over the weekend we had a landmine in my house!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom