stone_family3 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 349 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2010 #1
mr.fab TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2010 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Ontario May 3, 2010 #2 This is a really awsome picture how did you get the stars? Did you use one of those star filters?
stone_family3 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 349 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 My nikon d3000 has a filter setting. After I took the picture I then selected the filter and it put the stars on it. I have before used the filters and was really surprised how well this worked digitally.
My nikon d3000 has a filter setting. After I took the picture I then selected the filter and it put the stars on it. I have before used the filters and was really surprised how well this worked digitally.
xstepone TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2010 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2010 #4 wow this is so cute! the stars give a nice touch
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2010 #5 lol..what?! how did you do this exactly....hmm pretty cool
stone_family3 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 349 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Lol. It took a lot of bubbles, one 3 year old, and a nikon d3000 and the cross-star filter option. I photographed at least 100 attempts before getting this bubble.
Lol. It took a lot of bubbles, one 3 year old, and a nikon d3000 and the cross-star filter option. I photographed at least 100 attempts before getting this bubble.
photonewbie86 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 241 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2010 #7 Love it very cute
M MAR TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2010 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2010 #8 wow, great dedication and output! a fellow on flickr suggested that i try the same star filter on my nikon d90; i have yet to experiment
wow, great dedication and output! a fellow on flickr suggested that i try the same star filter on my nikon d90; i have yet to experiment