What's new

a cloudy day

grnmnks8u

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
11
Location
california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so, which composition do you like best and why?





$14224756602_c9cac19785_b.webp$14040454150_7317c923c0_b.webp$14226820684_f2e065d8d8_b.webp$14040449188_e3acbf780a_b.webp
 
since you asked just about composition my answer would be: last two. obvious leading lines... but that doesn't mean that the composition couldn't be a slightly better in those two

jmo of course
 
allright, in general what do you think could have been done better?
 
I love the last 2 but the bonus pic is my favorite. If I owned that ranch in the first one, I'd be buying the pic from you. :-)
 
Definitely think the bonus pic is best by far.

The composition, and the colors are good.
 
I prefer the bottom left, where all the elements seem in the best balance. The upper left doesn't really have anything that stands out to me, and the two on the right are over-powered by fairly non-descript clouds. The bottom-left tells me more of a story (potentially menacing clouds moving in and all that).
 
so the bonus pic seems to have alot of noise for some reason, anyone have an idea why? shot at 1/4000th of a second at f25, and the reason i shot at 1/4000th was because i watched a youtube video that said you got better color out of a faster shutter speed, but i dont know if that is what caused the noise or not
 
What ISO where you using?
 
#3 is a winner.

I like the road pic but would crop out most of the road.
 
I like the bonus pic best too

in # 1 I would fix the color (looks wrong on my laptop), and make sure the barn isn't tilted like it is

# 4 I would crop more, fix the bldg tilt, and fix the color/exposure.
 
The bonus pick is the best lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom