TransportJockey
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 15, 2012
- Messages
- 113
- Reaction score
- 18
- Location
- NM/TX
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Two pictures of two different Tri-State Care Flight birds that I caught. And one slightly older one of PHI

Tri-State on the pad at Pres DT during some slightly stormy weather

Tri-State on approach to University of NM Hospital w/ a critical trauma patient, ABQ NM

PHI Med 51 on the pad at Rust Medical Center in Rio Rancho NM
Most of these were shot on duty... I like the fact I have a bag that I can carry my gear with me safely on the truck

Tri-State on the pad at Pres DT during some slightly stormy weather

Tri-State on approach to University of NM Hospital w/ a critical trauma patient, ABQ NM

PHI Med 51 on the pad at Rust Medical Center in Rio Rancho NM
Most of these were shot on duty... I like the fact I have a bag that I can carry my gear with me safely on the truck
Last edited: