What's new

A couple for C&C

Bresine

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
HDRHotRod.jpg

2.
WaterShotgimp.jpg

3.
Website2.jpg

4.
WaterShot2Gimp.jpg
 
Numbers 2, 3 and 4 have branches in the foreground that are a tad distracting.
 
I concur with the above comment. I also think that the car shot would have benefited from a lower (i.e. not standing) point of view and filling the frame more with the car and less distracting background.

I find the color saturation on all of them to be a bit much, but that's just my personal opinion / taste.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom