A couple from a wedding last night....

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1390932318_f705fb8e96.jpg

1390146995_b20f82e36a.jpg

Colour and composition is great on #1 however #2 is doing nothing for me tbh - The lighting is blown out and the overall image seems contrasty. Also the wires in the sky need to be cloned out :)

see, i'm the opposite. I love how the circle of light just lightly accents the couple. I think 2 is a wonderful image, with the moon and all.

I really like the second one. Maybe photoshop out those power lines tho... and move the moon into the middle of the gap in between the trees.

I like them both, the only thing that bothers me is #1, the position in which she has her head is not flattering and actually makes her have a highly visible double chin. It's just naturally the first thing I notice, since I am a woman and I wouldn't like myself looking like that. The image is great otherwise. Love the colors and composition of the shot.

great shots, LOVE #1, the colors just pop out.

great shots, LOVE #1, the colors just pop out.

thanks. that shot was totally candid.......we were walking back to another hill I wanted to shoot on and I turned around and grabbed that.........it is one of my favorites from the whole wedding........

well I do have some of the drunken late night reception, that involved the bride taking off her undergarments under her dress and handing them to her new hubby.....but I think I'll keep those to myself. these people were crazy and are some of my best friends!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back