M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2006 #1 These were taken fom my Panasonic video cam and are a couple of grabs from a short film I made last year. If you are at all interested, you can view the film by visiting my very unfinished web page and clicking on the "FILMS" button LINK Or...You can just look at these
These were taken fom my Panasonic video cam and are a couple of grabs from a short film I made last year. If you are at all interested, you can view the film by visiting my very unfinished web page and clicking on the "FILMS" button LINK Or...You can just look at these
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 The first one is a very nice abstract of just colours and shapes and I like it. And the lost one ... well. I cannot help but love it ... and those who know me will also know the reason, why! I think I must now go look at your video...!
The first one is a very nice abstract of just colours and shapes and I like it. And the lost one ... well. I cannot help but love it ... and those who know me will also know the reason, why! I think I must now go look at your video...!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 That film is great! My advice to everyone here: take a look at it from the beginning to its end. It's worth it! Michael, is that your own voice speaking? If so then I am thrilled to have heard you speak!
That film is great! My advice to everyone here: take a look at it from the beginning to its end. It's worth it! Michael, is that your own voice speaking? If so then I am thrilled to have heard you speak!
M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks so much for your comments. Yes that is me doing the narration. I'm really glad you enjoyed the film
Thanks so much for your comments. Yes that is me doing the narration. I'm really glad you enjoyed the film
runninglance TPF Noob! Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Location Kentucky Dec 16, 2006 #5 Great film, that is a very beautiful retreat you have there. Thank you for sharing.
neogfx TPF Noob! Joined Nov 21, 2006 Messages 387 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 #6 Wow, I love the film, the dialogue is great and very thought provoking.
M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Once again...Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate them
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 17, 2006 #8 I like all the stills, my favorite is the second, and I will watch the film shortly!