What's new

A couple of simple mountain shots

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a little set of simplistic mountain "portraits", in lack of a better word. Focus has been on the contrasts in the mountain side. All taken near where I live.

1

Simplistisk Nåso 2 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

1.2 (brightened a little)

Simplistisk Nåso 2.1 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

2

Simplistisk Nåso by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

2.2 (brightened a little)

Simplistisk Nåso by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

3

Nåso og postkasse by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

3.2 (brightened a little)

Nåso og postkasse lysare by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
4

Ulvanåso r by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

5

Ulvanåso 3 r by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

7

Ulvanåso 2 r by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr


Thanks for watching. Please comment if you have opinions, good or bad :) Maybe some are too grey?
 
Last edited:
I think some are a bit too over exposed for my liking. 1 and 2 are quite nice, but look more like abstracts.
 
I see your point. 4&5 might be a little bright for some. I'm a little unsure whether I like it or not. Anyway, that was how I ended up editing them, so I suppose some part of me liked it :)
 
1 and 4 work as something close to abstracts, which I think is the best way to go with these. 3 is the best as a scenic/landscape shot, but looks a little tilted. What happened to 6?
 
Thanks!

The more I looked at the first three, the more I felt they were too grey. So, added some slightly brighter versions for comparison. Much better, imo!
 
i find 4 striking but feel it is just to washed out to really keep my attention. Not sure if it is the texture or the color within that is striking but I just want a little more. There is something there though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom