What's new

A couple of street shots and a portrait

laffles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
42
Reaction score
1
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
kidet.jpg


jewz.jpg


anntrain.jpg
 
Nice set. I particularly like #3, however I think I'd like to see some definition on the subject's hair (and maybe also background, but not much).
 
I like #3 - pretty much as is. great feeling of movement and lets of mystery.
#2 is too purposefully cropped; it's a look-at-me I put the subject way over on the side and cut most of it off. It needs more of the kids.

#1 is very nice seen and framed but it looks as to me if you did a lot of the OOF blur in PPing and it seems overdone. There seems like a strange halo artiact in a couple of places.
 
Thanks for the comments guys, with the 2nd, that was pretty much the compo of the original, I was on a train when I took the photo so was unable to get the legs in etc :(

as for the first, there was a woman looking straight at the camera so i decided to blur the bg more so you couldn't see her, you're completely right about the haloing - I shall fix it

thanks again.
 
1 and 3 are really great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom