What's new

A Couple of Street Shots

John E.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
15
Location
Living in Kootney time
IMG_5110-01.jpg



IMG_5126-01b.jpg
 
Whats the bloke in number 2 looking at I wonder?? :D Nice. Very nice
 
You know what?
Besides the individual pictures I really like best how you are placing them here on the forum for display!
White people against the black background, black-garbed person against all those white houses! Very well thought-over presentation here!
Along with two very presentable street photos! :thumbup:
 
LaFoto said:
White people against the black background, black-garbed person against all those white houses!
You know, I hadn't actually noticed that - now you come to mention it - it's really cool!!!
 
Thank you for the replies hovis and Lafoto.

Hovis the person appeared to be in deep deep thought, I took pictures all around him pretending to be interested in the buildings, then quickly took a picture of him.

Lafoto I was wondering if any one would notice, sharp eyes you have
 
I like it too. Real black and white photos, not grey and grey photos as sometimes it happens.
 
Nice. I still get nervous taking pictures of people, but looking at these i should really get brave. Well done.

Am i the only one who noticed the clock. Says ten past six. The same time as the clock in bitteraspects post with the same name. Spooky!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom