Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Black-headed Gull and Pied Wagtail.

52216819660_ce45087efd_z.jpg

52215331932_f18d4b7a09_z.jpg

52216820020_b402f811e4_z.jpg
[

52215332402_7b9bd5eddb_z.jpg

Great shots, the first 1 it looks like it's not sure if it should take the step or not

Cheers folks.

Nice set Bubba but I like the bg and how you were level with the bird in the last 2 shots.

Nice set Bubba but I like the bg and how you were level with the bird in the last 2 shots.
Cheers. Aye, the first two were taken from a hide (blind to you lot over there) so didn't have musch choice on the pov.

Cheers. Aye, the first two were taken from a hide (blind to you lot over there) so didn't have musch choice on the pov.
No need to explain, buddy, it looked pretty muddy, so I wouldn't expect anyone to lay down in that. We understand hide as well as blind, it pretty much means the same thing. :wink-6:

No need to explain, buddy, it looked pretty muddy, so I wouldn't expect anyone to lay down in that. We understand hide as well as blind, it pretty much means the same thing. :wink-6:
Aye, but you're a bit like the mud (thick) so I thought I'd better double explain. Might give you a couple of wee drawings too the next time to help you along.😂😂😉

Aye, but you're a bit like the mud (thick) so I thought I'd better double explain. Might give you a couple of wee drawings too the next time to help you along.😂😂😉
Oh my, now look what I've done! I went and tickled a nerve and caused a tear swell. Would you like a tissue or do you call them hankies over there? lol! :headbang:

Oh my, now look what I've done! I went and tickled a nerve and caused a tear swell. Would you like a tissue or do you call them hankies over there? lol! :headbang:
Funny you should have tissues handy🤣🤣

Most reactions

New Topics

Back