www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p266047679-4.jpg

p37551196-4.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Beautiful shots love the colour in the first one

I love them both for different reasons.

1: I love the windmills, being from The Netherlands I never ever get tired of seeing these.
2: I just love the concept of this photo kind of a mysterious story type photo.

I love the first one although I think the yellows might be too yellow, if its a wheat field the saturation might be a tiny bit much for me. Does that even make sense? lol

I really like this one, only thing that would have made it spot on image wise for me would have been no ripples in the water. The glassy look. I do like the blue colors in it though.

Nice shots thanks for sharing.

I love the first one although I think the yellows might be too yellow, if its a wheat field the saturation might be a tiny bit much for me. Does that even make sense? lol
You do make sense :) but it's canola, not wheat. I played with the sliders to change the tones of the image completely, so the typical intense yellow tones of the canola are unrecognizable.

I really like this one, only thing that would have made it spot on image wise for me would have been no ripples in the water. The glassy look. I do like the blue colors in it though.
The second photo is actually part of a photoshoot that you can see here. I wanted some shots with the smoothed water (numbers 2 & 3 in the other thread) but also photos where you could see the water the same way I saw it (like the one in this thread).

Thanks everybody for your kind feedback, much appreciated!

I see the other thread now. Some stellar images. Very nice. I can see now the others with the series.

I can't believe I didnt recognize the canola. My husband (farmer) would be ashamed of me.

I like the wind farm shot. Those things are so huge.

I like the wind farm shot. Those things are so huge.
They really are. What looks like bushes in the background is actually a line of full-sized trees. The little thing at the bottom of the fourth turbine is a group of three grain silos. Just to give you an idea of scale...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back