What's new

A Cupful Of Bokeh.

@Ub3rdoRK
@Dominantly


Thanks guys. Really nice of you. :)
 
Hey, sorry for the delay in thanking you for putting up your lighting setup. I would've never guessed. Impressive.
 
That's AWESOME! Love that! You seriously should sell that bad boy to starbucks! NICE!
 
Hey, sorry for the delay in thanking you for putting up your lighting setup. I would've never guessed. Impressive.


No worries mate. Anything for the guys on here. :)
 
Awww dude what a creative talent you are :thumbup: I don't like the font though doesn't fit with the picture ( personally).
 
Awww dude what a creative talent you are :thumbup: I don't like the font though doesn't fit with the picture ( personally).


Lolz.:lol: Any input (good or bad) is very much appreciated.:thumbup:
 
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
 
I am yet to experiment how to do bokeh but here is my try bokeh | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I did not use a flash because to be honest I am still not well versed in photographing with a flash. Will bokeh even be visible with a flash firing to the background?
 
Like it a lot although i think starbucks would have a problem with the word coffee being cut off slightly if you sent it to them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom