~ A DAY AT THE BEACH ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aye Mates,
An unusually warm January day with temperatures in the lower 60's F had me wife and I hitting the beach today with our two Labrador Retrievers along. The wind was stiff and continual whilst carrying both drifting sand and sea spray throughout our time walking the beach.

xGhb8aibSvO4u%Mpgs6YgQ_thumb_b39b_Fotor.jpg

~ DUNES ~ Making our way due east and past some beautiful dunes found us face to face with the Atlantic Ocean as wispy white clouds danced across the vibrant blue sky overhead.

IE11eyzoRtmbaUyLh9X+qg_thumb_b387_Fotor.jpg

~ BREAKERS ~ Surging blue and white waters, the result o' breaking waves, delighted our eyes and ears with the sights and sound o' the natural world.

i3t3uNMEQNy8EKHYAEqpVw_thumb_b391_Fotor.jpg

~ ALL THINGS MUST PASS ~ As I looked south I observed an enclave o' homes on a spit o' land that stretched seaward as crashing waves pounded the beach before me, a stark contrast betwixt the eternal and the temporary.

Wd3xYDb6TfyS3osORbZ%Tw_thumb_b37a_Fotor.jpg

~ ATLANTIC LIGHT ~ As we were leaving the beach, one last glance to the east presented an interplay o' light and shadow cast upon the surging waters. T'is scenes like these draw me to these most special places.

Slainte,
Mike ☘️

Last edited:
One and four for me.........

How do you know what numbers they are if they're not numbered??? :confused-72:

:biggrin-new: I'm joking of course. I don't need my pictures numbered when there's just a few of them. Some peops may get triggered over it, though. lol!

Most reactions

Back