What's new

A Day at The Races

YoungPic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to mosport on the saturday to see the practices and qualifying for The Grand Prix of Mosprt, heres some of my shots

1. Audi R10 TDI
AudiR10TDIMcnishandcapellore.jpg


2. Corvette C6-R
corvettere.jpg


3. Ferrari F-430 GT
ferraricorner5re.jpg


4. Another Audi
capellomcnishre.jpg


5. Porsche RS Spyder Prototype
PorscheRSSpyder2re.jpg


6. Porsche 911 GT3 RSR
porschebergmeisterre.jpg
 
Cool shots! I don't know if it is just me but they seem a little on the dark side. Also, give the cars some room to leave the frame I think it would add something to the shots.
 
Cool shots, did you notice those 2 spots on the left side of some of the photos. hope it was just a dirty lens.
 
nice pics men i love cars specially lemans series
 
Nice catches !!!

A tad on the green side , but still awesome cars.

I want that R10 TDI parked in my garage !!! NOW !!!

Yes I would drive it to work, and yes the cops would TRY to pull me over.

And Yes I would be on the news.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom