A day in Hoppy's garden

They're all lovely, but they've all been done before.
But I am IN LOVE with the last shot. It's brilliant. =)

ummmm.......hasn't everything been photographed before? I hope we aren't limited to just photographing things that haven't been photographed before.....if so we will all be chasing the same 1 eyed mushroom headed stump eater.

Photography is an individual's artistic interpretation of a particular subject. Nothing more and nothing less.

Now to the OP..........excellent shots!!! Birds are hard to photograph because as you stated they are "fast little buggers" :)

the colors are absolutely outstanding!! very vibrant!!

I could easily see these photos in a bird fancy magazine of sorts.

excellent job!! :thumbup:

Hey Andy! These are great... Love the closeup of the bird.. The colors are great.

Hey Holly, good to see you. many thanks

Wow, nice, vibrant shots! I love #2 though, he looks like he's giving you the stink eye for taking his photo! You all have some beautiful little bird's in England.

cheers

I just copped #2.. super! I'm luvin it. He reminds me of me.

Any chance I can have a 2560x1600 for my new desktop?

cheers, I'll see what I can do about the desktop

it's 3 & 6 for me :thumbup::thumbup:

cheers

loving the dove, they're fun to shoot (or attempt to shoot) as well. great collection of real nice shots!

thanks

Beautiful little birds.

thank you

ummmm.......hasn't everything been photographed before? I hope we aren't limited to just photographing things that haven't been photographed before.....if so we will all be chasing the same 1 eyed mushroom headed stump eater.

Photography is an individual's artistic interpretation of a particular subject. Nothing more and nothing less.

thats what I thought :er:

Now to the OP..........excellent shots!!! Birds are hard to photograph because as you stated they are "fast little buggers" :)

the colors are absolutely outstanding!! very vibrant!!

I could easily see these photos in a bird fancy magazine of sorts.

excellent job!! :thumbup:

Many thanks :D

Great shots LP
Really like #6....the pose, the colors, the surroundings. Good stuff :thumbup: :)

cheers Daan

And obviously the watching squirrel is cool... I have my spies everywhere.

If this CRITTER is one of your spies Becky please come and collect it as the thing is costing me a fortune in Sunflower hearts!!!:er:

I tried to get into my hide and found some Otter Thingy in there before me!!!

Its nice to see some original photography that hasn't been done before. Your soft focus studies of branches and shrubs is excellent and your placing of birds in the shot is just PURE GENIOUS!! All in all an Inspired bit of intuitive Photography, a lesson to us all!!!! :er::er:

If this CRITTER is one of your spies Becky please come and collect it as the thing is costing me a fortune in Sunflower hearts!!!:er:

Hoppy her spies are infinite

I tried to get into my hide and found some Otter Thingy in there before me!!!

Well the birds said they wanted some good photos taken of them :greenpbl: Sadly that photographer wasn't around some I turned up :lol:

Its nice to see some original photography that hasn't been done before. Your soft focus studies of branches and shrubs is excellent and your placing of birds in the shot is just PURE GENIOUS!! All in all an Inspired bit of intuitive Photography, a lesson to us all!!!! :er::er:

It's a talent Hoppy a Talent. For £65.00 inc VAT I could offer my services as a teacher. But I must warn you there is a waiting list of 3 months, seems no one here can take soft focus photos of branches like me :biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back