Raindog TPF Noob! Joined Apr 2, 2005 Messages 136 Reaction score 3 Mar 2, 2014 #1 Today near White Oak... D600, 35mm
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2014 #2 I can smell the dust.
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I LOVE the light in these.
Raindog TPF Noob! Joined Apr 2, 2005 Messages 136 Reaction score 3 Mar 2, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you
618foto TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Mar 2, 2014 #5 Great work. Love the lighting.
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2014 #6 Moody. I like it.