A Day In The Life : July 1 Photo Project, post yours here!

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Just a reminder to get out there and take your pics today, its July 1st!
The Aussies and Kiwis should have already done so as our July 1st is almost over.
However, the rest of you have your day.

Come back here after you've taken your day in photographs and share your link to your uploaded photos or if not, post them here in one post please.

Can't wait to see everyone's day!

I will give a link to mine as I have quite a few to share.
The majority of my day was spent on a school excursion to the Blue Mountains. I took lots oh phtoographs but obviously for confidentialty and child protection reasons I can not share those here.

Therfore most of mine come from after the school day.

A Day In The Life Of Amanda

Well done! Now I see what my project results should look like. Unfortunatly I dont think I will get my pictures posted up untill the middle of next week. I leave tomorrow morning for my 4th of July vacation and I wont be around a computer. I dont get back untill Tuesday. I cant wait to see everyone elses days though!

graigdavis said:
I dont think I will get my pictures posted up untill the middle of next week.

yeah... is the general stipulation such that we're supposed to try and get these in asap? i was considering spending today shooting photos like crazy (it's kind of a sad hurry-up-and-wait game), and then take maybe a week or so to do photoshopping. if everybody is going to have theirs in tomorrow, i'll do that.

gotta say, this hasn't been a normal day for me. doing this proj was too much fun :D
observation changes the context. it's impossible to introduce an observational action to a "normal" day, and expect it to stay "normal"

okay, i'm gonna fudge this a little. i'm shooting TOMORROW (the 2nd... it's already the 2nd where i am, but whatever) instead of today. it just wasn't in the cards for me today, i'm tellin ya. :roll:

dead/lost batteries, family crap, busting my elbow, etc... NOT a day i want to remember. :no smile: hardly had time to touch the camera, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway since about a 3rd of the way through it died and i couldn't shoot anymore anyway. but i tried, i promise! :-? tomorrow will hopefully be better. my days usually don't suck quite this bad so it wouldn't have been terribly representative of my life anyhow. ;-)

and either way it won't be as good as manda's. :p

awesome pics babe!!
yes, i agree with what mark said, nobody should be comparing at all.
its a bit of fun.

heeeeeeehhh mark...love the "eat your heart out trish" one. :p

Cool pics!

Manda and Mark 8)

Looks like its winter over where you guys live :shock: ......its bloody hot in Portugal :p :wink:
I think this is so fun....hehehehe!
Soon i'll post my pics, i'm working on them now!

what do u guys suggest that i use ...... photobucket???? :roll: (snapfish .... don't like it...the pics look so small)

I decided to do this at the very last minute, like on my way out the door yesterday. Gotta drop my film off today and hope I can get dev and scan without prints, since I really won't need prints of these...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back