What's new

A day on the job.

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
652
Reaction score
1
Location
Newark Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few shots from a house fire I went to today.

1
Anotherofnick_800x600.jpg




2
Nick_800x600.jpg




3
nickinpack_800x600.jpg




4
Nickdrinking_800x600.jpg




5
house_800x600.jpg




6
BrettDouge_800x600.jpg
 
I like #3.

Maybe you could crop out the guy on the left, and sharpen it up a bit to help cut down on the motion blur.
 
Hey Tyson

Not alot of time to take good action shots at a fire are there. Looks like yall had a gung ho rookie do a number on all those windows:D,That or they were all nailled/painted shut,which happens alot around here.Yall also must have received the call quite quickly and arrived soon enough to make a fast stop,or is the back side of the house gone?
I agree that #3 is the best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom