What's new

..a Dragon by the Tail.

Scatterbrained

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
2,184
Reaction score
1,083
Location
Yucca Valley, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

A Dragon by the Tail
by tltichy, on Flickr



​
Just playing around with a shot from Disney's new "Festival of Fantasy" parade. I liked the gesture he was holding as he walked backwards past us so I grabbed a quick shot. I thought it had a sort of "troubled hero" look to it, like something you'd see in some plotless popcorn action movie. Unfortunately the background looked like the starting line of some suburban charity marathon; everyone was wearing some sort of neon or dayglow shirt. It was more obnoxiously colorful than a clown car full of candy ravers. I'm sure every one of them thought it was a good idea to wear a dayglow orange shirt to the park (or neon purple, indiglo green, or "signal the space station" red), until they got there and saw 5,000 other people wearing the same shirt. :confused::lol: Anyway. . . . . . .so, to keep my image from looking like the care bears at a parade I decided to replace the Pantone catalog with an image of some rocks and Beasts castle. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom