What's new

A few buildings for C&C

rokclmb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for taking the time to look. Any comments are welcome and appriciated.

#1 Landmark Tower: Yokohama, Japan
4481033003_3841d21557_b.jpg


#2 Ginza: Tokyo, Japan (Taken before I bought my tripod)
4481050559_769e0d0657_b.jpg


#3 Ginza: Tokyo, Japan (Taken before I bought my tripod)
4481704240_3120ddd2f2_b.jpg


#4 Ginza: Tokyo, Japan
4481044321_eec848951d_b.jpg
 
I think a tighter crop on #3 makes for a really nice image.

1 and 4 seem crooked in funny ways, not sure if it was intentional or not. I like how the old-style building in #4 looks in contrast to the city around it, but I think the pole and sign on the right take away from it.

I think #2's really cool. Just a tad soft and maybe a bit bright in some spots but not bad.
 
Thanks for the comments.

I'll try cropping #3 a little bit. After you mentioned cropping it, I noticed that there is a little bit of a street light in the upper right corner.

I'll also see what i can do about the sign in #4. I don't know if I can crop it out because then I'll loose the newer building to the right of the old building. Next time I'll just have to do a better job looking out for that when I take the picture.
 
Don't forget about the crookedness...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom