Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few flies..

Asian papaya fruit fly on my finger

Asian papaya fruit fly...IMG_0392 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Not sure what fly

What fly?...IMG_0833 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Male deer fly...still looking for a female with beautiful eyes

Deer fly Chrysops sp..IMG_7304 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Signal fly?

Signal fly??..IMG_2276 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Tephritidae: Sphaeniscus sp.

Sphaeniscus sp. fly...IMG_6998 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Blue bottle fly?

Blue bottle fly..IMG_3278b copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

You're good. Very good :)

Kurt, great series.....the lighting on all these are fantastic.

Very nice, Kurt! I always love seeing your work on here! refreshing!

I get accused sometimes of favoring macro shots in general! I think it is more that I prefer photos that are well and properly lit, not overprocessed junk, have definite subjects that are sharp and in-focus... that were shot by someone that cared enought to put some thought into the shot!

Unlike many here that seem to think the proper way to shoot is in the highest FPS mode their camera will do, and just HOPE to get a few good ones (due to sheer luck) out of Hundreds (if not thousands) of shots!

Great flys!
All of them!

Great work per usual, Kurt. I enjoyed viewing them.

Kurt, great series.....the lighting on all these are fantastic.

Even beyond very good. Another great series Kurt and I like the eyes of the signal fly.

Jerry

Very nice, Kurt! I always love seeing your work on here! refreshing!

I get accused sometimes of favoring macro shots in general! I think it is more that I prefer photos that are well and properly lit, not overprocessed junk, have definite subjects that are sharp and in-focus... that were shot by someone that cared enought to put some thought into the shot!

Unlike many here that seem to think the proper way to shoot is in the highest FPS mode their camera will do, and just HOPE to get a few good ones (due to sheer luck) out of Hundreds (if not thousands) of shots!

Thanks for the kind words, Charlie, Jerry, TheFantasticG, groan, Rotanimod, bullitt411. Much appreciated :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back