Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
004.jpg

017.jpg

090.jpg

083-1.jpg

059.jpg

050.jpg

Meh. Only the last one catches my eye, but it seems like it's temperature is too violet/red.

#5 - Right now, all the trees at the top just take away from it. If you could crop to just include the reflection and some of the branches, it would be nice.

#3 - A little underexposed (on my screen) and I can't see any details to the hut thingy.

#2 - What is it? I took time deciding if it was a soap dish or toy boat or what. I still don't know.

I think these are all nearly very good photos. There is something about each one that just misses tho. A little too much dead space here and there, color is off in one or two. I agree about the hut being too dark. The one with the frozen sled (?) is my favorite but to me it seems to be tilting to the left: looking at the textures in the snow in the background. I think they could easily be improved in PP. JSD

Holy crap... I never thought I would say this to you, but you actually seem to be improving...ever so slightly, but some of these images are now in what I consider decent photos

Nice work. I would bump the color in number 2 a bit (maybe even just add a bit of color back into the sled) and crop the top off number 3 (my favorite) of the bunch.

Most reactions

Back