What's new

A few for C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you :)
#1
057-2.jpg

#2
121-1.jpg

#3
122-1.jpg
(I know)
#4
123.jpg

#5
124.jpg

#6
129-1.jpg

#7
132-1.jpg

#8
130-1.jpg
 
anyone?
 
#2 and #8 for me, show signs of improvement and consideration of composition, they look good. #3 is just bad, as you seem to already know. I'm also quite a fan of #7.
 
I like the first shot however I would crop the top part out, about 1/3 off the top...I find my eyes are drawn to the empty sky. 2 and 3 I find oversaturated and too much sky for no reason. Last one I also like but again I would crop about 1/3 off the top...You have some nice shots, I would suggest to shoot down(from higher vantage point) as opposed to up, to try and get rid of the empty sky.
Just my 2 cents...
Take care
Syl
 
thanks :)
 
bump for more c&C
 
You are getting better, er11a.

My favorite would be #7. I like the angles, lines, repetition of line. I like the processing, it adds to the cold and dirty feel to the image.
 
Getting better man.
I like the last one, I am not wild that the trees will not lighten up, is that the original you posted? I am in a editing mode tonight so I messed with it some.
130-1.jpg
 
i like 1, and i like it with that coloring.
 
thanks yall :)
 
You are getting better, er11a.

My favorite would be #7. I like the angles, lines, repetition of line. I like the processing, it adds to the cold and dirty feel to the image.

thank you :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom