A Few For C & C.

#1 and #3--hey, not too shabby! Well-seen!

I really like #1 and #3. I have a personal vendetta against all tilted photos, however.

#3 is the strongest. I like the simple single door composition but you need to watch your ground isn't level.BTW..... B&W is a in touch.

#1 just too much going on. I know what you were going for it just doesn't work for me. Sometime less is more......=)
#2 the angle isn't helping the picture, if you are going to use the angle there should maybe be a reason for it. Your subject is too hidden in the high grass, I would like to see it.
Keep shooting!!!

The ground isn't level, but the door is...I figured the door lines were much more relevant. Maybe?

Horsham, PA........I'm next door in Lancaster county......=)

I took a look at your whole blog entry and it was awesome. Lot of great photos there. It looks like that old nursery on Dreshertown Rd. Great work again.

Agree with others - #3 stands out. Good choice using the door frame as a reference. Did you consider toning? Perhaps a slightly warm tone.

I don't see much in #1 - maybe if it were in less contrasty light and in bw.

Very awesome pictures. I thought it looked like it might have been pennsylvania i have difinately heard of lancaster county but not your town.

What is this the Pa thread....lol Lots of Pa people on here.

I took a look at your whole blog entry and it was awesome. Lot of great photos there. It looks like that old nursery on Dreshertown Rd. Great work again.

Thanks, and yeah, it is the old nursery on Dreshertown. :lol:

Thanks, and yeah, it is the old nursery on Dreshertown. :lol:

boo ya :mrgreen:. I spent most of my teenage years in eastern montco, I know it well.

Most reactions

Back