What's new

A few from Pike's Peak

JIP

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
3,019
Reaction score
2
Location
Pittsburgh PA
I am starting to go through some 800+ images I shot on a long roadtrip out west and the first part was Pike's Peak. I just figured out how to use the quick selection tool in CS4 so if you see some ham handed sloppy lines between some of the tonal areas I hope you can excuse it some.

1.
DSC_0087-3.jpg


2.
DSC_0086-3.jpg


3.
DSC_0088-3.jpg


4.
DSC_0066.jpg


I have a buch more I just edited but i guess that's enough for now.
 
Very nice pictures! In the first two, the sky looks alright. In the last two, not so hot. Do you shoot in RAW? If so, and you use NX2 to process, it does WONDERS for exposure variations like this. Cheers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom