A few from the bird feeder today 4/11/14

BillM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice! Those are good and sharp, too. You got these while working? Geez, must be rough :mrgreen:

Best,
Jake

Well I sit at this desk between 60 and 80 hours a week, I'm on a call right now that started at 7 PM and will end somewhere around 3 or 4 AM. And that was after working an 11 hour day. So I deserve to take a photo break now and again while I'm listening to people pretend to be important :wink:

Well I sit at this desk between 60 and 80 hours a week, I'm on a call right now that started at 7 PM and will end somewhere around 3 or 4 AM. And that was after working an 11 hour day. So I deserve to take a photo break now and again while I'm listening to people pretend to be important :wink:

Seems completely reasonable.

Trust me, there nothing reasonable about my job LOL

You know when you call someplace and it says "This call is recorded for your protection" well that is me and they are full of it, it is for their protection not your's.

You know when you call someplace and it says "This call is recorded for your protection" well that is me and they are full of it, it is for their protection not your's.

So you listen to the recorded conversations?

I'm the guy who makes sure they get recorded, I'm a communications engineer, i specialize in digital call recording. But there are many times when I do have to listen to calls. You'd be surprised what people say when they think nobody is listening. Like when you are on hold listening to that horrible music, you are still being recorded.

I'm the guy who makes sure they get recorded, I'm a communications engineer, i specialize in digital call recording. But there are many times when I do have to listen to calls. You'd be surprised what people say when they think nobody is listening. Like when you are on hold listening to that horrible music, you are still being recorded.

Good to know! I'm sure I've said things I shouldn't have when on hold.

Jake

I don't know how the agents who cover the overnight shifts do it, that is when all the "special" people call lol

Very nice! especially both shots of the Chipping Sparrow.

I really like every one. Great set!

What kind of sparrow is it; it has a really nice colored crown.

Thanks baturn :)

Last edited:
Very nice! especially both shots of the Chipping Sparrow.

Thank you and thanks for pointing that out, I was going to look that one up tonight. Beautiful little bird that I don't remember seeing before

Thanks Jaca, it was a beautiful day to shoot. Just the right mix of sun and clouds to let me shoot at midday without too much direct sunlight :thumbup:

I really like every one. Great set!

What kind of sparrow is it; it has a really nice colored crown.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back