- Joined
- Jan 24, 2024
- Messages
- 1,417
- Reaction score
- 1,151
- Location
- Northern California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I went out to the Martinez marina and was very pleasantly surprised to see they had repaired the pier so fishermen and others could walk out onto it and do their thing. The floor boards and railing are all new. It had been closed for some years. I need to figure out why my file info is displaying incorrectly, with the periods between the characters.
A view towards the hills.
Plenty of room for everyone once folks realize it has been repaired.
Nice new tables and benches.
Snowy egret headin' somewhere.
Mural at a local cafe, The Hillside Tap Room. I enjoyed a bowl of clam chowder on a foggy cold day
.
Freighter heading out to sea.
Loading or unoading...don't know which.
Time tested hardware.
A view towards the hills.
Plenty of room for everyone once folks realize it has been repaired.
Nice new tables and benches.
Snowy egret headin' somewhere.
Mural at a local cafe, The Hillside Tap Room. I enjoyed a bowl of clam chowder on a foggy cold day
Freighter heading out to sea.
Loading or unoading...don't know which.
Time tested hardware.
Last edited: