What's new

A Few From Toronto

ions

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new here. Starting with a few pics of Toronto...





When the weather gets better I'm gonna redo this shot with a composite in mind so I can get a version without the building lights blown out.





And a B&W...

 
Last edited:
Very nice.

Number 3 is my favourite.

The black and white image I'd have zoomed out a little or shot it "portrait" but I guess with portrait you might lose the street.
 
The first two shots were taken from Ashbridges Bay in the Beaches. The second two were taken from the Islands. Olympic Island to be precise.

mortovismo, yeah, agreed. Although I like the shot it's not quite the shot of that building that I want. There's a discussion on that shots flickr page about how to get the best image of that scene and for me it has come down to needing a 17 or 24 tilt shift lens. I like this composition(not my image linked) of the scene but find that because it wasn't taken with a perspective control lens the buildings still have a mild falling over look.
 
I have edited the first one. I took the blue out of the snow and removed the smokestack. I think it's a stronger image now. Not sure how I missed that blue snow when I first posted the image. :meh:
 
I like the one w the smoke stack best. If you could tone down the sun a hair..
 
Some very nice landscape views have appeared in this thread! I missed seeing them the first time through, so I am glad you added this last one.
 
Thanks Derrel! I figured I'd continue to dump my Toronto landscape/cityscapes here instead of creating a new thread for each.
 
All the images are wonderful!!The cherry beach guard home is awesome with its light colors in background; and the foggy night streete-the last- swallowed my heart

:thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom