What's new

A Few More From The Wedding Day

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
I went through and picked out some of my favorite ones to share with you.

#1
7650802464_699f3b77d6_c.jpg



#2
7650821576_26f93a8630_c.jpg



#3
7650813376_89302d75b2_c.jpg



#4
7650805980_77ff9bf33a_c.jpg




#5
7650811330_a1588aae69_b.jpg



#6
7650816076_fc80d6285a_c.jpg



#7
7650804374_ce81e88c48_b.jpg
 
Thanks Freq, sometimes I feel like will ferral and I am floating above my body as a I take pictures LMAO :)
 
Especially when I get my new 5d mk ii soon :)
 
Great news....... Which is your present camera? where you are going to dump it? ;)
 
The one I have right now is the T3i and I think I am going to keep it around so when I make my films because that is my first love I can have 2 dslr's from 2 angels :) But if I decide to sell it I know where to go ;)
 
GREAT job capturing the detail of the dress.

I like how even though you are very talented with post production some of your photos are still left with that "sharp out of the camera look". Very nice
 
Your compositions, and treatments are very interesting :D

YES! GOOD "pictures"! The technical values make me think these were edited on a laptop, since they all look fairly uniform, but the gamma seems a bit, well, "off". These might not print very well...

I liked the horizontal shot of the bridal couple and the matronly woman blowing bubbles and the woman with the crutch seated there in the background! Excellent creation of what is called a "multi-layered composition". Seeing that, and framing that the right way MAKES that shot what it is. You saw something interesting, and you framed it well, and made a big impact with it. And yes, I am serious--the shot is GREAT! I love the standing woman,m the woman withy the crutch, and the way the wedding ring on her hand is so prominent...her expression, his posture, the matronly bubble-blower...damned good shot!

Nice watermark too, and a very fun and appropriate typographical treatment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom