What's new

A few mountain stream shots from yesterday.

Darton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
126
Reaction score
1
Location
Maryville, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot these yesterday in and around the Smoky Mountains.

Stream.jpg


stream2.jpg


stream3.jpg


Fren.jpg


Dam.jpg
 
I like the 1/2 the best. I think 2 works better with the slight darker color than 1.
 
Fantastic captures, nicely done!

David
 
Those are hang-on-my-wall amazing!! What lens did you use to get those water shots??
 
nice shot, #2 is my favorite.
 
which dam is that in #5? Looks like the one near Deals Gap....

I like 1 and 2 the best....
 
I love them all!! but the last one i find blurred??? did you use a tripod for the last one?
 
#1 is awesome, very cool capture. I like 2 and 3 also, but they seem a tad too dark.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom