keybq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well i entered these into my high school art show. C & C
#1 this one won me first place

well here they are tell me what you guys all think
the bright light in the first one is the light that lights it up at night used a all stock rebel xt with the 18-55 lens
and tripod mounted for all of them

Well i entered these into my high school art show. C & C
#1 this one won me first place

well here they are tell me what you guys all think
the bright light in the first one is the light that lights it up at night used a all stock rebel xt with the 18-55 lens
and tripod mounted for all of them

Nice job , Keep up the work.. Being you critiqued the bright spot in #1 I will elaborate on it. It looks to be direct reflection from the polished stone. There are two ways to eliminate it. First way is to get the camera to subject angle outside the "family of angles" ( Think bank shot in pool ) . Being you can not move there light and you want that angle you could put a piece of polarizing film over the light thus polarizing it. Then use a polarizing filter on camera at a 90 degree axis . This is a way to remove window glare from flash used in art photography were the art is in a case and angle of camera and light placement are limited.

yea that is actually the light that lights up the monument at night i want to go back and try it with it covered up soon hopefully

1 and 2 are pretty amazing.

#2 is a great concept, but it would benefit from better focus and possibly no shrubbery. It is really cool other than that. I like the plane trail. Did you just set this on the ground when you shot it, or is it on a tripod?

its on a tripod. The shrubs are there no matter what unless i have like a straight on shot. i like the low shot the best

good job
i liked #2 angel
keep going :)

Most reactions

Back