What's new

A Few Pics From My Local Area

MarkA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Location
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these today and on first look wasn't too happy with them. After a bit of cropping (no other editing) I am happier with them.

1.
olddeer1.jpg


2.
olddeer2.jpg


3.
rdsep.jpg


4.
rd2.jpg


5.
adenpmus.jpg


6.
view.jpg
 
Oh, I really like the sepia toned one of the country road! Very nice, reminds me of our country roads here, I once posted an autumn photo of one of them, now where is that again? Ah: here ! Third pic...

And you made good use of the powerlines, if they can't be chopped down before you take your landscape, you have to include them wisely into your composition, right? :D Well done.

What is it we see in Photo 5?
 
Thanks for your replies.

LaFoto, your pictures are beautiful, number 3 in particular.

Photo number 5 is a farming museum in my local country park. It used to be a horseman's cottage & stables and has been completely renovated in recent years.
 
#3 is very nice. I like how you're off centered from the road and angled the camera to the left a bit. Nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom