What's new

A few random photos.

AlgidWinters

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
These probably aren't the best three photos out there but I decided to go shooting with my D80.

1.
lamps23.png


2.
weed2.png


3.
leaf.png
 
I actually cropped the first one so let me add the original back in there instead.
 
The third shot has a great mood to it. I like the first shot, I tried something similar recently and totally screwed it up so it's nice to see someone else do a good job :)

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
I like the colors in the third one, but I think #1 is my favorite!

~jen
 
i like #2, and the way the light is striking the yellow leaf in the third....dont you hate it when you get a new camera and the weather is crappy or its a dreary time of year and you have to really work to find something to shoot??? i just bought the d80 a couple of weeks ago and its been raining miserably since!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom