A few random shots (owls, bison)

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just looking through some recent stuff...

Bison close view:
bison_zpse4dcb767.jpg

Juvi GHO
juviGHO_zpsdb02d8bd.jpg

and a couple burrowing owls (terrible shooting conditions, so I took what I could get, these aren't the greatest IQ, but these guys are so funny to watch I had to try processing them)

Burrowing1_zps8c846415.jpg

​
burrowing2_zpsf44229d6.jpg

That last owl shot is great, almost like he is saying - "Maybe if I close my eyes these guys will go away." - :lol:

WesternGuy

heh, yeah that I think is the mother owl, she stayed above the burrow the whole time I was there and would yell at her owlets when they tried to come out to see what was going on. but every once in a while she would close her eyes and sunbathe a little bit...

Ah, so like every other mother trying to get a sunny break on the porch :)
They're all great but that last one is the best!

Thanks, I wish it would have come out better. I'm still going through them though so maybe I got lucky with another similar one. but I had probably 50-60 feet of tall weeds and grass in front of them that I was trying to shoot though so many of the burrowing owl shots didn't come out very well...

I really like the juvi gho. That's wonderful! I love seeing the reflections in animals eyes like that.

I really like the juvi gho. That's wonderful! I love seeing the reflections in animals eyes like that.

Thanks, yeah you can see my vehicle in the reflection, I was shooting out the drivers side window heh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back