more contrast and not so soft, other than that I want to like 2 but it needs something and flowers I have seen to many there a bit overrated imo but they do look nice here good work
Hmm. I feel like in all 3 images you should have framed your subject a little more to the right (point cam to the left). They're all have things cut off on the left .
I think the first one would look better from a lower angle.
I really want to like #2 but the background is too bright for the subject. Maybe try using a flash next time?
1 - You cut the left flower in half. Either crop it out in PP or frame the subject flower properly.
2 - WHOA...that's a lot going on + a busy background.
3 - The subject is the green leaf, which is OOF, while the forground flower(s) are in focus and cut in half...again. I know you wanted the blue flowers to be the subject...think about that when you re-shoot this.